Friday, February 3, 2012

Piano

Recently I have been constantly listening to solo piano music on Pandora.  I'm not sure why, I have never listened to it this much before, but I'm developing a liking to it. :)  There are some amazingly talented people out there! Kudos to those of you who are gifted in the ability to play the piano.  The eye - hand coordination is something I never was able to acquire. I am so thankful that God gave us the gift of music.  I'm no music critiquer (is that a word?) by any means but there is just something to the simplicity of it. So beautiful!

David Nevue - Solitude
 

Look David Nevue up on YouTube.  I have yet to find a song I don't like! (He's got a lot of good ones, Be Thou My Vision, Treasure Falls and Amazing Grace are amazing!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment