Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Homemade Febreeze

I saw this on Pinterest and added it to my "things to try out" list.  Well, I made some and.......it worked!  So, I had to share it. 

Here is what you will need: Empty spray bottle, I had just emptied my boughten Febreeze bottle so I just reused it.  A nice little disguise. :) Also, 1/8 cup of your favorite liquid fabric softener, 2 tablespoons of baking soda (optional), hot water, enough to fill up your bottle. 
--->Add the 1/8 cup fabric softener and 2 tablespoons baking soda to the bottle.  Shake to mix it up. 
--->Add enough hot water to fill up your bottle.  Again shake to mix. 

Your done!! It's as simple as that! 
Now go spray away all those odors or just spray to make your home smell like fresh done laundry.  Neato!

Here is the link that I found this at: Fake-It Frugal - Homemade Febreeze

No comments:

Post a Comment