Friday, January 27, 2012

Chosen, Redeemed, Forgiven, Adopted, Sealed - Ephesians

I was CHOSEN by God, through Christ's death was REDEEMED and FORGIVEN, when I accepted His offer of salvation I was ADOPTED into His family as one of His children and am SEALED with the Holy Spirit living inside of me as a sign of His love and guarantee that I am His forever.  

Ephesians 1:1-14

I don't know about you but when I think about this....WOW!  I am sooo thankful.  And that is a pitiful description of how this encouraged me.  I just joined a group of ladies who are starting to study through the book of Ephesians and what a blessing it has been already. 

Need a pep-talk?  Feeling useless, worn down, unforgivable, frustrated, purposeless, forgotten?  Boy, does Paul have some great words for you!  What a great pep-talk Paul gave the Ephesians through these first verses of Ephesians. 

Chosen, Redeemed, Forgiven, Adopted, Sealed = AMAZING! 

Check them out, think about them, dig in.  I promise that you will feel an amazing sense of purpose and feel loved.  And who doesn't like to feel loved?? :) 

The verses are Ephesians 1:1-14  Click here to read the verses.
The bible study on Ephesians can be found by clicking here: Good Morning Girls - Ephesians

No comments:

Post a Comment