Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Favorites

I've missed a few Fridays....just a few...ha. :)
But hold up....I'm going to make up for it!!!  Here's a few favorites:
 
Mini Food Processor....its GREEN!
 
 
I absolutely LOVE this thing!!  I have a full size food processor but wanted a smaller one because it's a pain to get that thing out all the time!  This one easily sits on the counter.  And is GREEN!!!! Doubles as a cute kitchen accessory!  I had to bust it out the minute I got it.  Yes, I am one of those people that has to try something immediately after getting it...why wait??? 
 
This has a 3 cup capacity and does an excellent job for small jobs.  I've made multiple batches of hummus (a full can and the extra ingredients all fit perfectly) and chopped up veggies with it so far.  So much more it can do!
 
Celtic Woman
 
 
 
 
There was a special the other day on OETA where Celtic Woman was performing. I was tempted to add every song from that special!
 Just listen.
 
A week of quietness at work!
 
(NOTE: This isn't my actual list. I borrowed from Google.  However; mine looks very similar!)
 
My boss was gone this week for meetings and so I was able to catch up on stuff that had been in the "less of a priority" to do list.  I'm a list person.  I am super excited when I can make a list and then actually cross (eh..scribble) everything out because it is actually finished! :) 
By the end of the week I had started another list...but hey I got alot acomplished this week!
 
Bolthouse Farms Mocha Cappuccino
 
 
Low Fat, Soy Free, 7 grams of Whey Protein, Calcium, Arabica Coffee and Cocoa....need I say more?  Ok, maybe I do......GOOD STUFF!  A tid bit expensive but worth it!  I have to say though it does have a lot of sugar....not a good thing....not going to keep me from drinking it though...ha! 
 
Rain App for Kindle Fire
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment